Friday 18 February 2011

I Know Where I'm Going

Time for a short post.

The basic question always is what do we know?

No, I know the Donald Rumsfeld theory, so I know best to skip it. Then there is what we think. This can be a different matter.

One interesting question is why do so many very clever people foul up big time?

Especially when they go into politics.

So if you have some quality time to waste try this one.

You may or may not like it, depending on what you know or perhaps what you think you know.

I’m going for a cup of tea; that I do know.

http://www.naturalnews.com/gullibility.html

OK, your score isn’t the end of the world. I think.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not impressed by that it contains a couple of things, at least, that are a matter of opinion rather than fact also it's American, why do I care whether the Fed is a government department or not ?

    ReplyDelete